Here at Locanda Capolago, the details speak for themselves.
Marina Anghileri, a lawyer and designer with a passion for antiquity, personally oversaw the choice of materials and the design of the rooms.
These have been tastefully designed and furnished with period furniture so that you can enjoy a relaxing stay in an enveloping and calming retro atmosphere.
Luxury wallpaper, wooden parquet flooring, iron beds, lamps and antique objects, add a touch of class to create a unique atmosphere.
Facilities available in all the Locanda Capolago’s rooms:
- Air conditioning with a remote control
- 32-inch HD flat-screen TV
- Light-coloured larch parquet flooring
- Period wardrobes and bedside tables
- Small fabric or wicker armchairs
- Original linen curtains
- Luggage rack
- Microfibre summer/winter duvet
- Latex mattresses with hypoallergenic pillows
- Spare pillow
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cot for children aged 0-2 (provided upon request)
- Direct-dial telephone
- 400 g/m² cotton towels
- Electric kettle
These features are available in all rooms of the Locanda Capolago, to give you, in addition to design, comfort of excellence and make you feel comfortable just like at home.