“Our way of seeing…
which is also our way of doing”
Our way of seeing starts with attention to and respect for raw materials.
We carefully select different companies, visit the production and test the different products guaranteeing quality.
And this is also our way of doing.
We use the most modern cooking techniques that allow the use of the flavor of the food itself and we apply the vacuum technique throughout our production cycle, preserving and ensuring the freshness of the products.
- Glass of sparkling wine “Prosecco Borgo Molino Extra Dry DOC” accompanied by the appetizer of the day € 8,00
- SALMON TROUT Smoked, marinated fish eggs and Caprino cheese with herbs, accompanied by a glass of Prosecco Borgomolino doc € 17,00
- CHICKPEAS CREAM Shrimp tails, lard Marco d’Oggiono, croutons and rosemary € 14,00
See more here www.marcodoggiono.com
- PRAWNS In salad with cherry tomatoes, red onion, celery, traditional balsamic vinegar, toasted baguette € 15,00
- OCTOPUS Cooked at low temperature, potatoes, parsley, extravirgin olives oil and crunchy bread € 16,00
- OUR SEA SALAD Cuttlefish, octopus, prawn, squid, clams, mussels, cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives, served warm € 18,00
- THE FARM EGG Produced in a local farm, served with croutons, parmesan sauce and “Norcia black truffle” € 18,00
See more here @leuovadelpastore
Our First Courses
- HOMEMADE NOODLES With chestnut flour, semolina and eggs of territory mushroms and crunchy pork guanciale € 17,00
- HOMEMADE NOODLES “Black truffle version of Norcia” With chestnut flour, semolina and eggs of territory mushroms and crunchy pork guanciale € 22,00
- POTATO GNOCCHI Tipical and handmade Gnocchi with goat’s gorgonzola, walnuts and speck € 16,00
- PACCHERI Made of only Sicilian wheat, with cuttlefish ragout and Nero d’Avola sauce € 16,00
See more here www.pastificiopiazza.it
- FRESH TAGLIOLINI FRESH TAGLIOLINI Homemade with squid black ink and semolina, seasoned with lobster broth, prawns, courgettes and cherry tomatoes € 17,00
Il Piatto del Buon Ricordo
- HOMEMADE TRADITIONAL RAVIOLO Dough with organic flour, rice flavour and egg yolk, stuffed with mountain Ricotta cheese, Perch fish and marjoram, oil from Lario Lake, Air dried Whitefish Bottarga and Missoltino € 17
- CHAR FISH FILLET Butter and sage, potatoes and crumble of aromatic herbs from Valtellina € 20,00
- OUR IDEA OF FISH SOUP Slice of fish of the day, clams and sea food, tomato, shellfish broth and crunchy bread€ 22,00
- OCTOPUS TENTACLE Rosted in our BARBERIX, innovative BBQ with radiant cooking. Accompanied by lentils hummus, liquid Burrata and emulsified black garlic € 20,00
- BEEF ANGUS Cooked at low temperature to keep fragrance and softness; served with mashed potatoes, porcini mushrooms sauce and “Norcia Black Truffle” € 24,00
- TASTING OF CHEESE OF THE TERRITORY Selected by our trusted local producers and accompanied by honey, jam and fresh fruit Piccolo € 7,00 / Grande € 15,00
See more here www.carozzi.com
- BUCKWHEAT CAKE With walnuts, hazelnuts and chestnuts, mixed berries and vanilla ice cream € 8,00
- CREME BRULÈE Scented with ginger, candied ginger and raspberry sorbet € 7,00
- SPECIAL PUDDING OF LOCANDA CAPOLAGO With vanilla-scented goat’s milk, caramel sauce, salt crystals and home made almond Sbrisolona cake € 7,00
- DON’T CALL IT TIRAMISÙ !! Our Mascarpone cheese cream, whippped cream and egg yolk, Savoiardi biscuits and coffee crumbl € 7,00
- CHOCOLATE TRIUMPH Almond and cocoa caprese cake, hazelnut soft heart, marron glacè ice cream and dark chocolate sauce € 8,00
The Menu of “Buon Ricordo”
We welcome you with a glass of Prosecco Borgomolino doc !! and continue with…
- SALMON TROUT Smoked, marinated fish eggs and Caprino cheese with herbs
- The dish of “Buon Ricordo” This recipe was designed to enhance the seafood product of the area, taking its cue from a classic dish from Lake Como, reinterpreted with the philosophy of the Locanda. Our “Buon Ricordo” dish is:
RICE AND PERCH FISH IN A RAVIOLO A delicate filling based on mountain ricotta, perch fillet and marjoram from our garden. The dough with rice flour, re-milled semolina and egg yolk. Once the ravioli are formed they are cooked in lightly salted water and passed in a pan with a sauce of local extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chilli, parsley and shredded “missoltino” – air dried fish of the lake. The whitefish bottarga completes the dish for a touch of flavor
- CHAR FISH FILLET Butter and sage, accompanied by vegetables, potatoes and crunchy almonds
- BUCKWHEAT CAKE With walnuts, hazelnuts and chestnuts, heart of custard accompanied by mixed berry compote and vanilla ice cream
- Full Menu € 57,00 Service, cover charge & drinks not included
- The menù is all available also gluten-free
Every 1 complete “Menù of Buon Ricordo”, will be given as a gift N.1 “Dish of Buon Ricordo” created by the master potters of Vietri sul Mare, a town that has followed this tradition for centuries, located in the province of Salerno. The cotto comes from a local quarry. The veneering processes are as they once were. Once the original “sketch” has been made, the dishes are hand painted by the ceramic artisans, one by one.
The art of cooks inspires that of decorators, all strictly Italian style
- Cover charge and service € 3,00
- FOR ALL THE SPECIFICATIONS CONCERNING THE FILLING OF FOODS, THE ALLERGENS, THE POSSIBLE FROZEN INGREDIENTS AND PRODUCTS, PLEASE REQUEST THE ALLERGEN LIST AND OUR OPERATING PROCEDURES.
- ON REQUEST, THE DISHES INDICATED IN THE MENU WITH THE AFC LOGO CAN BE PREPARED GLUTEN FREE.
- ALL THE GLUTEN FREE PREPARATIONS WILL BE SERVED IN DEDICATED DISHES WITH GREEN EDGE